It will also teach you about more subtle aspects of profile roasting and how the different parts of the roasting cycle affect physical and chemical aspects of the coffee. It will give you the knowledge and skills needed as a manager to plan and execute quality control, create a product range to meet different customer segment preferences, calculate production costs, plan and execute lean production.
It is recommended that students have been working for a minimum of two years in a job with exposure to roasting coffee before taking this module, and ideally around three to five years.
Prerequisites for this module of the CSP are:
• Roasting Intermediate (mandatory)
• Green Coffee Foundation, Intermediate and Professional (recommended only)
• Sensory Skills Foundation and Intermediate (strongly recommended)
• Sensory Skills Professional (recommended only)
• Roasting Foundation (recommended only)
• Brewing Foundation (recommended only)
• Barista Skills Foundation (recommended only)
To participate in the SCA Roasting Professional course you need to have completed the following:
No courses scheduled
This course has no scheduled dates. Browse our courses page for other great coffee courses.
© 2022 Coffee Knowledge Hub
Simonelli Group SpA.
Via Emilio Betti, 1, 62020
Belforte del Chienti MC
VAT n. 01951160439